Worktops

QUARTZ - GRANITE- CORIAN - SOLID WOOD - LAMINATE
Whilst we could give you pages and pages of all the different worktops we offer we would rather give you some helpful and succinct details about each one.

Your final decision on colour and finish should be made in our showrooms where we have an extensive and diverse library of worktops as well as door samples for colour and texture comparisons. For those clients using our totally bespoke service we will take you direct to our granite suppliers so that you can choose your worktops ensuring that what you choose is totally individual to you and your home.

Quartz - a man made alternative to granite it is 95% ground stone mixed with resin and colour pigments making up the other 5%.Quartz is non-porous and doesn't require sealing and is the ultimate in hygienic, hardwearing kitchen surfaces.  It is tougher than natural stone and has a more uniform pattern.

quartzsample1

Granite - a natural stone that's formed when lava cools and solidifies.  It comes in a vast array of colours and choosing a piece of granite is like choosing a piece of natural art.  Granite is tough, it can take high temperatures is water resistant, repels most stains and will hold its colour for years.  Every piece is unique so you're guaranteed a 'one off'.  It will require  sealing every few years to prevent staining. 

granitesample1

Corian - an acrylic polymer & alumina trihydrate.  Think of a shape you would like your kitchen worktop and Corian can make it.  With a seamless finish no matter what the design, repairable shape and ultra hygienic surface this is a great option if you want to make a design statement with a seamless worktop.

coriansample1

Solid Wood - Solid wood is exactly what it says it is.  With so many different types of timber available a wide choice of colour is available and although care and maintenance is required natural timber offers great colour and character to any kitchen.

woodsample1

Laminate - available in various thicknesses, colours, textures and finishes.  Laminate is a cheaper alternative to any solid surface but has ultimate flexibility in finish and colour.

laminatesample1

 

Hopefully we have given you some useful information for you to start your decision making process but there really is no substitute for seeing and feeling first hand so pop into our showrooms in Maldon for even more inspiration.